Whether you are starting a business and looking for legal advice, looking for a business lawyer to assist with commercial litigation or planning to buy or sell a business Hurlstone Park Legal can help. We offer practical legal solutions to individuals, small businesses and SMEs.
Headed by Melissa Benn, Hurlstone Park Legal offers the following legal services for business:
- Business contracts: Our commercial lawyers can prepare or review all types of legal contracts including purchase or sale of business, franchise agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements, partnership agreements, commercial contracts. We’ll make sure that the contract terms and conditions are suitable for your business now and into the future and ensure that due diligence standards are met.
- Commercial disputes and commercial litigation: We offer dispute resolution services and business litigation covering a wide range of problems including breach of contract, building and property disputes, debt recovery, copyright infringement and partnership disputes.
- Franchises: If you’re looking to buy into a franchise we can help you go through the franchise agreement and franchisor disclosure documents to make sure that you are aware of all of the issues that could make or break your new business.
- Copyright and trademarks: We can help you manage and enforce your intellectual property rights, including litigation where needed. We can also help you with registering trademarks.
- Property and leasing: We can assist with retail leasing and commercial leasing for both landlords and tenants. We can also assist with the sale or purchase of commercial property.
- Commercial law and small business legal advice: We offer small business legal help in a wide range of matters including trade practices law and consumer law.
- Bankruptcy and insolvency: We can assist with the whole process of recovering money owed to you from an initial Letter of Demand through to Statement of Claim and Court Judgment.
- Business succession and asset protection: You need a plan in place to make sure that your business and personal assets are protected. We can work with your business and family to devise a plan that keeps your hard won assets safe through unit, discretionary and family trusts, Wills and/or Powers of Attorney.